Oops, template not found
This is the default Umbraco view that is displayed when it couldn't find the template for your content, but don't panic, here's what to do:
What can you do?
- Make sure your document type ('Content Page') has one or more template assigned to it.
- Make sure your content has a template selected in the template dropdown, and then publish the page.
- Name: A no template content node
- Id: content$empty_root$$_p__nhibernate$_v__guid$_00000000000000000000000000009999
- Node Type: Content Page
- Create Date: 18.04.2012 07:43:10 +00:00